Career Consulting and Development - Personal Life Coaching & Leadership Training
What is a Life Coach?
Life coaching assists people to design their own lives based on their personal goals, core values and talents. Life Coaching is a form of personal coaching that deals with life from a holistic point of view.
Both professional and personal life issue are dealt with in a connected way. Special attention is often given to the balance between work and leisure, increasing self-confidence, stress management, communication skills, developing talents, coordinating career planning with life
planning, improving relationships and developing a positive vision of the future.
A personal life coach helps people to improve their personal development and efficiency and to outline a career best suited to their course of life, their innate talents and unique qualities and skills.
A life coach provides the tools, resources and skills to help people solve both individual problems as well as problems that arise within a more corporate environment. People work with a life coach for a variety of reasons. You want to consider a life coaching program of you want
- To improve communication skills
- To Increase your self-confidence
- To improving personal assertiveness
- To develop compelling goals and create a specific action plan
- To finding deeper meaning in your life
- To create a better personal work life balance
- To learn stress management techniques
- To create a healthier balanced life life style
- To develop talents into personal strengths
- To make a career transition
- To improve your personal and professional relationships
- To better navigate change and uncertainty (e.g. midlife crisis)
To find out how coaching can benefit you, schedule a complimentary coaching introduction today.