Life coaching is a dynamic communication process in which a life coach assists you in accessing your own inner resources, talents, qualities and capabilities to achieve your personal or career goals.
A personal life coach will discover the assumptions and limited beliefs that are holding you back and preventing you from living the life style you seek. Coaching will challenge and empower you to grow in new and exciting ways.
People choose to work with a life coach for a variety of reasons. Some of the reasons you would consider a life coaching program is because …
- You want to build a higher self esteem have more self confidence
- You feel stuck and need support to move forward
- You want to learn more effective communication skills
- You want to re-invent yourself and 'start over'
- You feel like you have reached a 'plateau' in life
- You find yourself in a mid-life crisis
- You want to create a compelling plan of action
- You struggle to get things done or tend to procrastinate
- You sometimes feel overwhelmed by the stress in your life
- You want to achieve a better life and work balance
- You want to change careers or seek a promotion within your current company
The best way to find out how coaching can help you create the results you desire and understand the true value and potential benefits of coaching is to experience it personally. Until you've had the experience of coaching, it will remain a concept in your mind.
Schedule a life coaching introduction session.