"Creating Simple Shifts That Transform Lives"
I might be the right coach for you if one of the following resonates:
- You know what you want, but there is vast space between where you are and where you want to be; sometimes you feel immobilized by the enormity of it all.
- You want to get rid of old habits that continuously give you results you don’t want. You are frustrated that positive changes are short lived. You are ready to declare the past complete and take responsibility for creating the life that you want and the life that you intend.
- You are aware that something is missing in your life. Perhaps it is a gnawing feeling or a sense that something isn’t right. You want passion, joy, or a sense of purpose.
- You are single and want to have a long term relationship and family but have anxiety and even fear that it might not happen; or you are struggling with feeling happy and fulfilled in a current relationship and not sure what action to take.
- You can relate to living life on automatic pilot—going through the motions, and staying comfortable but not really. You want to be self-led.
- You are experiencing a crisis, or a “down on our knees” moment. You need to ask for help but it isn’t easy to do. You want something good to come out of something tragic or painful.
- You’ve have been putting what you want on a “back burner” and don’t know how to choose for yourself anymore. You want to value and care about yourself again.
You have a choice.
This is what I know - regardless of what you are experiencing, whether it is a “down on your knees moment”, frustration over old habits, or a sense that something is missing in your life; you don’t have to stay there! You can transform your life. You can turn every difficulty and challenge into something good that actually contributes to your life moving forward.
You are a masterful creator of your life, and the most difficult experiences can contribute to your greatness, if you so choose! Choice is the operative word here! You make choices every day, big and small, seemingly innocuous and pivotal, but all move your life forward or keep you stuck. There is little in between. And the truth is, when it comes to actually transforming obstacles or making dreams a reality, few people actually do it on their own. Most people, who ultimately achieve success, get clear about what they want, create a plan, and then seek out as much support as possible.
I have been helping and supporting people transform challenges and achieve important goals for almost twenty years. My background includes a Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology, an American Psychological Association Approved program, where I specialized in family and couple psychotherapy, and an Adler Trained Coach Certification from the Adler School of Professional Coaching, an International Coach Federation Approved program.
I am the creator of the “Powerful Living Series TM” and “Simple Shifts that Transform Lives TM”. My strengths of compassion, intuitiveness, and creativity, coupled with many different skill sets, enable me to meet you wherever you are at on your path, walk with you as an equal partner, and even laugh at times along the way!
As a coach, I specialize in singles/relationship coaching, personal empowerment, and crisis coaching. There is nothing that I teach or coach on that I do not practice in my own life each and every day. Coaching is truly my passion and purpose; and I consider it an honor and a privilege to work with each client.
As a speaker, workshop, and group facilitator, I have helped hundreds of people live from the best that is within them. I teach “easy to employ” strategies or “shifts” that help people move from deficit to abundance, from “playing small” to “playing big”, from what they “don’t want” to what they “do want”, from blame to responsibility, from fear to faith, and from thought to action.
As a wife, mother, and business woman, I understand the day to day struggle of getting things done, multi-tasking, feeling exhausted, and/or putting other people first. I help people get clear about priorities, return to values, and find the all important balance that often eludes many.