Business coaching offers the support, feedback and strategies you want to create the success you envisioned. Working with a personal small business coach will help you align your business objectives and personal goals, create new ideas, implement processes, manage your time more effectively and develop an action plan for growing your business.
Every coaching client is unique, and everyone has a unique way of assimilating information based on their own personal beliefs, values, adaptation and learning strategies.
I have found that many business entrepreneurs share similar characteristics. You will greatly benefit from working with a personal business coach if ...
- You strive to be the very best you can be in your professional field.
- You are open to discovering new ways of thinking and working.
- You are willing to invest time and energy into moving ahead.
- You are aware of the complexities of today’s business environment, and want to develop an integrated, balanced, and genuine sales and business approach.
- You are open to learning and personal development .
- You understand that professional and personal success is maximized only when you experience a sense of contribution, balance, and personal fulfillment.
- You have a C.A.N.I. - attitude (Constant And Never Ending improvement)
As a business entrepreneur, perhaps you can relate to some of the following problems while running your business …
- You feel that your life is out of balance, and you often feel guilty about not spending enough time with family and friends.
- You are consumed with details and want to simplify your life.
- You spend too much time working in your business, and not 'on' your business.
- You lack the necessary inter personal skills that go beyond your professional competence and intellectual skills, such as state management, attitude, focus and patience.
- You don't have anyone outside your business with whom you can discuss personal questions and concerns.
Keeping a balanced perspective of your business is far from easy. Running a small business has a way of drawing you into it so that before you know what is happening you are working long hours, seven days a week.
This is common because all business owners want to succeed. But if you’re not careful, you become so involved with your business you lose all the benefits that success can bring.
A personal consultant gives you back your perspective. By giving you objective analysis and feedback, personal coaching reminds you why you started your business in the first place: To enjoy the benefits of personal and financial independence.
Coaching also restores your work-life balance without cutting your profits. In fact, the opposite happens. Because an experienced coach is also a business consultant who understands the importance of targets, planning and timely execution.
Planning applies to most business activities. Goal setting, focusing on business strengths, unique selling points and developing your personal skills will result is a more dynamic and profitable enterprise.